Small Animal Hybrid/Circular ESF Course - Texas USA
January 24th - 26th, 2020
An advanced course designed for veterinary surgeons, surgical residents, and practitioners with a high level of orthopedic interest and experience.
Faculty with 30-plus years of orthopedic surgical experience will present 2.5 days of advanced hybrid and circular external fixation principles and emerging trends through a hands-on curriculum. You will learn how to:
- Carry out a pre-surgical plan to correct common angular limb deformities
- Develop skills to construct frames for fractures, non-unions, bone defects, and other limb salvage
- Correct antebrachial length discrepancies
- Apply modern biomechanical and surgical principles when correcting elbow incongruities
- Utilize advanced imaging and 3D printing to enhance surgical planning
IMEX® Veterinary, Inc. is a Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE) Provider (Number 923).
This program has been approved for 25.50 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.
Follow the link to register for more information and to register http://www.imexvet.com/learn/continuing-education/small-animal-hybridcircular-esf-course