Surgical Vessel Loops
Devon™ Surgical Vessel Loops are sterile single-use disposable loop of soft silicone rubber.
They have multiple uses in different surgical specialties including:
- Identification of structures - artery, vein, nerve, tendon
- Atraumatic retraction during surgery
- Temporary vessel occlusion or tourniquet
- Assisting closure of wounds under tension
- Delivery through a tunnel
The simplest method to secure the loop is with a haemostat or else a Ligature Clip can be applied in place of haemostat to avoid excessive instrumentation in the operating field.
- Silicone, radiopaque
- Available in Yellow Mini and Blue Maxi