Aligned with the publication of the new MMP study,“Outcome after Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy and Modified Maquet
Procedure in Dogs with Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture”, Fourlimb and Orthomed would like to invite you to a free, live and online presentation to discuss the evolution and updates of the MMP procedure over the last few years.
The presentation and discussion, conducted via ZOOM, will include the opportunity for you to ask questions to
our team of independent orthopaedic specialists live and in real time.
- Pre-operative planning, measurement and pre & post op radiographs
- Surgical procedure for small breed, medium breed and standard breed.
- Updated staple technique
- Giant breed dogs / double stapling
- Wedge size selection
- Discussion on meniscus
- MMP vs TPLO
- Review of cases
Bruce Nwadike DipACVS
Sarit Dhupa DipACVS
Scott Rutherford DipECVS
Cost: Free of charge
Friday, August 28th
Bruce Nwadike & Sarit Dhupa
- 12pm Eastern Daylight Time
- 5pm British Summer Time
Monday, September 7th
- 9am British Summer Time
- 4pm Australian Western Standard Time